- Engineered to reduce damaging forces at the arthritic knee and provide effective relief from Medial Knee Pain.
- University Researched.
- Controls Ground Force Reaction.
- This device is a real game-changer as an alternative to cumbersome knee braces
- All the benefits of a Lateral Wedge but without increasing foot pronation.
- Excellent patient complaince - buy with confidence
- Individually sized for Optimum Fit. ( i.e. not S/M/L etc.)
- Available in 9 UK Sizes (3-11)
- Patients who usually take 1/2 size are advised to take the next size up
Who can benefit from these Orthotics?
- Designed specifically for patients with Medial Compartment Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Also ideal in cases of Lateral Ankle Instability
Salfordinsole™ Lateral Wedge Technology Orthotic
Salfordinsole is a spin-out company from the world renowned University of Salford School of Podiatry based in Manchester, England.
All Salfordinsole orthotics are based on the same, fully researched, evidence based geometry and have been proven to reduce pronation.